Tuesday, February 24

Neways International Health Products

I am a little bit fear with news around about human nowadays being attacked by cancer so easily. The worst to it is, there are more and more cancer patients ranged from the young generations. This makes me so worry about my family and own kids.

This is what I do now......replacing home daily use products to Neways health products to minimize the expose of us to the harmful chemical substances.


I almost changed all my skincare products, hair shampoo and conditioner, toothpaste, laundry wash and some of the cosmetic. There are proved shown that 25% causes of cancer come from the chemical substance like, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), Fluoride, Animal Fat (Tallow), Aluminium, Collagen, Kaolin, Lanolin, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Artificial Colouring and Artificial Fragrances. Users are convinced to be safe from all these dangerous chemical substances from Neways products. Most of these health products are edible too. You won't die or poisoned even though you accidentally swallow the ingredients.

To me, health is the most important thing in life. Without health, there will never be prosperity and happiness! Agree?

No comments: