These are the buns that are sold during the festival. My family enjoy the buns so much, especially my two kids. We call these "tortoise buns ~ because of the shapes" and "longevity peaches ~ believe to lead a long life after eating". Actually I can walk to the temple whenever I want. There are so much varieties of vegetarian food there. Yet, I was now too lazy to join the crowd. I don't like vegetarian food though. I will only step in the temple to pray on one of the days. Thinking changes when one grows older.
This festival lasts for nine days, as each of the God will be accompanied to the temple each night. There will be a great procession this Sunday morning. I want to watch it with the kids. I wonder how we could squeeze in the crowds on the street. Someone has to carry my boy along the way walking on the street. I will die if it is me. I wonder whether I should bring the kids along....hemm...
Sunday, September 28
Thursday, September 25
I'm going to renew it tomorrow. Now, I'm a bit chicken to drive. No choice, nobody wants to be the driver of the kids to school tomorrow morning. I better be more careful. Pray that nothing bad is going to happen while on the road ..... *cross fingers* Why am I so forgetful?
Wednesday, September 24
She is a very friendly and funny person. She often acts like our monitor in the class. She will remind and help us if we pose wrongly in yoga. She jokes around with us, to make everyone happy and forget about the toughness while doing yoga. Not everyone can be the one breaking the ice in class.
I admire her. I hope that I can be like her too, to be able to lead a happy life forever and to mingle around with everyone so closely. It is indeed a wide knowledge to pick up.
Tuesday, September 16
Sunday, September 14
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last night during bedtime....about some personal stuff.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, if it's in letters, but not the Mandarin characters.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Lucheon meat
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Of course
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Not in my personality ;p
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I'm a coward and "gia si" type!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Coco crunch
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Not all the time
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Nope
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Coffee mixed chocolate
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Depends, see which attracts me first.....can be body, hair or clothes.
15. RED OR PINK? Pink
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? My top body shape
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My kids all the time
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Yes, if they are willing to do so.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? White pants and pink slipper
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Noodle
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Noise of my kids
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Purple
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Fresh green apples
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Hubby
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes, for sure!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Gymnastics
27. HAIR COLOR? Greyish green with yellowish highlight
28. EYE COLOR? Brown
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Most of the time
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Ice-cream
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Mummy - Tomb of the Dragon
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Purple
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Prefer Winter
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Both!
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Puddings
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Friendly and polite approach
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Rude speech, and those unbeneficial to my concern
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Women and parental magazines
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I've no mouse pad!
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? 'Barbie Mariposa' cartoons
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Kids' laughters
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Neither
44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Korea
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Sing well when I was young
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Ipoh
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Monday, September 8
Friday, September 5
We have to spend almost a thousand more to change our flight date to 20 Oct. Really wasting money......I can use this to spend on our food and transportation in Bangkok. *sigh* What to do? We are so unlucky.
Tuesday, September 2
Can anyone give any advice here? Everyone is so excited about the trip already. How could I tell the kids the truth and spoil their expectation? They have been reminding me again and again about their trip in September since few months ago. :(
Let's see how it goes. Hopefully the Thai citizens would be calmed down very soon.