Thursday, September 25

Driving License Expired!

I happened to be listening on the reminder of checking our due date of renewing driving license from the radio while driving this morning. I was shocked to find out that my license is expired for almost a month! Yet, I didn't even notice and still driving so daringly on the road. Luckily there was no road block within these days. Thank God I didn't catch up with any accident!

I'm going to renew it tomorrow. Now, I'm a bit chicken to drive. No choice, nobody wants to be the driver of the kids to school tomorrow morning. I better be more careful. Pray that nothing bad is going to happen while on the road ..... *cross fingers* Why am I so forgetful?

1 comment:

Little Inbox said...

I checked mine too after reading your post. Phew...will be expired on Dec 2009.