Friday, August 22

Prom Dresses And Evening Gowns

I always dream to be one of the lovely girls in those childhood fantasy stories, where the beautiful princesses met their handsome princes in the palace parties. I know I was not born from the royal family, but I was hoping to meet my Mr. Right at the prom night during my university days. Unfortunately, there was no celebration like this in local university. Why couldn't I study in oversea country, so that I could experience the fun of being the most happy girl in the most beautiful prom dresses?

I haven't tried on any evening gowns in my life except the day of my wedding dinner. It was not so convenient for a bride to carry a handbag on that night. If not, I would definitely bring my favourite evening bags here.


Doesn't it attractive?




I guess I have not much chances to attend any ballroom dinner now, because I don't have any rich friends who will organise a wedding or any other family function in the hotel. Yes, there is one day in future that I am able to put on a gown. I can still put on the best 'Mother of The Bride Dresses' on my daughter's wedding day next time. :D

No comments: